“TELE-INTERNET is an organically growing structure, a hacker space, an (un)conference, a stage, an exhibition, a social performance, Commune 0/1, and a site for anyone who’s interested in discussing the development of the internet, exchanging ideas, and presenting their own projects. Ars Electronica festivalgoers are invited to take the plunge and join the fun, to contribute to the discussion, or to chill out on the couch with a clubmate and a notebook.”
curated by Aram Bartholl , 2010
This event will take place at the media art festival Ars Electronica, Linz, Austria, 2nd-6th of September 2010. TELE-INTERNETrepresents the Prix Ars Electronica category ‘Digital Communities’ of which the CCC - Chaos Computer Club won the 1st prize Golden Nica 2010. The TELE-INTERNET program includes talks, presentations, discussions, panels, work in progress, projects, pop, performance, meetings, art, workshops, screenings and much more. Get full info on the program and on all participants atbit.ly/teleinternet and follow us on http://twitter.com/teleinternet #teleinternet
OPEN CALL: If you happen to be at Ars in September and you were interested to give a lightning talk or to squad a table with your project please get in touch with the TELE-INTERNET team.
- *Map Kibera*: Mikel Maron (US) http://mapkibera.org [award of distinction]
- *CBA - Cultural Broadcasting Archive*: Ingo Leindecker (AT) , Thomas Diesenreiter (DE), http://cba.fro.at [honorable mention]
- *MakerBot Industries*: Bre Pettis (US); http://makerbot.com [honorable mention]
- *Web2.0 suicide machine*: moddr_ [Walter Langelaar (NL), Gordan Savicic (AT), Danja Vasiliev (RU)]; http://moddr.net[honorable mention]
- *A Golden Era – making and unmaking of Piratbyrån*: Golden bus + archive (SE) 2003-2010 http://piratbyran.se
- *Artzilla*: Skate the web! workshops and contests, Tobias Leingruber (DE); 2010 http://artzilla.org
- *DIASPORA*: Maxwell Salzberg (US) http://joindiaspora.com
- *Digital Folklore*: Olia Lialina (RU) & Dragan Espenschied (DE); 2009 http://digital-folklore.org
- *F.A.T. Lab*: Free Art & Technology Lab: Cloud services, Jamie Wilkinson, 2010 http://fffff.at
- *Firewall Ball*: Johannes P Osterhoff (DE) 2010 http://johannes-p-osterhoff.com
- *flattr*: social micropayment platform, Peter Sunde (SE) http://flattr.com
- *Metalab Squad of Awesome*: official delegation from the Viennese hackerspace (AT) http://metalab.at
- *My last Ars*: live gif mashup – VJ set, Evan Roth (US) 2010 http://evan-roth.com
- *OpenActa / AFI*: Geraldine Juarez (MX) a-f-i.tumblr.com http://www.openacta.org
- *Star Wars Uncut*: the movie, Casey Pugh, http://starwarsuncut.com/
- *superbertram*: Georg Schütz (AT) 2007-2010 http://superbertram.com
- *Telecomix*: A sociocyphernetic jellyfish cluster, (SE) http://telecomix.org
- *Trail Blazers*: Theo Seemann & Beautiful Zeros and Ugly Ones, Merz Akademie(DE); 2010 http://nm.merz-akademie.de/trailblazers
- *BOSCO-Uganda*, *ceibalJAM!*, *CulturaDigital.Br*, *FixMyStreet*, *Kloop*, *Puncar Action!*, *Sourcemap*, *TEDtoChina*, (honorable mentions of Digital Communities)
- and more and more and more ….
This is my blog. Since 2007 I post about recent projects or small things I make which are just published here. Also you will find news about upcoming activities, like: shows, talks, workshops, press, etc... some years back I used to blog about all kinds of stuff. Press, pic-of-the-day or other-artists-projects are fun categories to click through.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.